Embraces leadership and creativity in applied research based on the needs of the agricultural sector.
To collectively empower agricultural sector through innovative agricultural research.
• Serve the objectives of sustainable agricultural development. Transfer and develop agricultural techniques and examine their suitability and adaptation to serve the agricultural sector and improve farmers’ income.
• Increase scientific and professional cooperation and links with other Palestinian universities, agricultural colleges, and Arab and international scientific research institutions.
• Develop scientific research, intellectual independence, and teamwork spirit among researchers.
• Implementing scientific and applied agricultural research and encouraging it to serve the agricultural sector
• Preserving the optimal use of natural and agricultural resources
• Transfer and development of agricultural technology and techniques, examining their suitability and adaptability to serve the agricultural sector and improve farmers%27 income.
• Implement research projects for master’s degrees (agricultural biotechnology program) and bachelor in various fields.
• Conduct several research projects in cooperation with many local and international partners such as the EU, USDA, Palestinian-German Science Bridge, and NGOs.
• Cooperation with the local community, and solving the problems of local farmers.
• Consolidate the historical partnership with the local and international community through Memorandums of Understanding (MOUS).
• Publish a series of specialized articles in scientific journals.
• Organize conferences and workshops in cooperation with local and international partners.
Kadoorie Agricultural Research Center (KARC) was established by a group of researchers who work according to development plans and strategies consistent with the mission of Palestine Technical University "Kadoorie".
Since its inception, the Center has sought to consolidate the historical partnership with the local and international community through memoranda of understanding with many local universities, ministries, NGOs, and international institutions.
The center has implemented many research projects in cooperation with many local and international partners such as: the European , the US Department of Agriculture, the Palestinian-German Science Bridge, and non-governmental organizations.
The center aspires to develop the spirit of scientific research, intellectual independence, personal principles and teamwork among researchers to achieve maximum benefit from research results in the interest of agricultural development in Palestine.